The kids needed Easter baskets……
I have no money…….
We have lots of newspapers…& duct tape….& imagination…
That’s how these paper Easter baskets came to be!
Want one of your own?
1. Grab a section of the newspaper
2. Fold in half & staple up the sides
3. Slap a piece of good ‘ol duct tape to both (inside & out) seam sides of your stapled paper
4. Punch a hole (for the ribbon) into both duct taped sides of paper
5. String some ribbon through holes and tie off
That’s it! Very simple! And with tomorrow being Earth Day, the kids were extra happy about their homemade baskets! Beau has already asked to take his in to school to show his teachers & friends his paper basket!
Score one for MOM!!!!!