In honor of National Peanut Butter Day…What? You didn’t know it was Nat’l PB day? Well…go over to your pantry and pull out your jar of PB & get a spoon….I’ll wait!
GO….. I said I’ll wait!
Yes… still waiting!
Alright now, while you eat a spoonful of your favorite Peanut Butter & do this day justice, I want to share a delectable PB recipe with you…Peanut Butter brownies…more commonly known as ‘Grow Another Derriere Brownie’! I know, I know, but (he he I said butt!) maybe there will be a ‘lose your derriere day’!
Okay, You’ll need:
1/2 C Peanut Butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1 C packed brown sugar
4 TBS. softened butter
1/3 C flour
1/3 C Hershey’s Cocoa Powder
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/3 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 & grease a 8 in. baking pan.
2. Combine butter & sugar creaming well!
3. Add the rest of the wet ingredients.
4. Combine flour, cocoa, salt & bp & add to mixture…Mix well!
5. Pour into pan and bake for 20-25 min. until toothpick comes out clean!
Now…..Put on a pair of your comfiest sweatpants…cut a slice (or two or three) & thank this great nation for National Peanut Butter Day!
One Comment Add yours
Will def. be trying these, got lots of those comfy sweats haha!!!!!!